Executioners are very broad enemies carrying large axes. They are very difficult at base level due to their large amount of health, swift attacks and high damage output.
- The Hunter Blunderbuss is an effective weapon for stunning these foes. Due to the very fast attack speed of this enemy, is best to fire the weapon as soon as the attack animation begins.
- Due to its long reach and power, the Hunter Axe is an effective weapon against executioners. The Axe can easily stagger them during their guarding stance. They will also be flung back by a charged R2 attack, opening them up for a killing blow.
- Any heavy weaponry, like Ludwig's Holy Blade, is advisable to carry into battle against one. When they take a protective stance, a crushing blow will have them reel from the attack, and open them to an additional, usually fatal strike.
- If you can sneak up behind them without catching their attention, they are very susceptible to charged attacks and visceral hits.
|Central Yharnam||HP||Echoes||(2-3) Drop%||(1) Drop%||(1) Drop%|
|Cathedral Ward||HP||Echoes||(Quantity/Rating) Drop%||(Quantity/Rating) Drop%||(Quantity/Rating) Drop%|
|Hemwick Charnel Lane||HP||Echoes||(Quantity/Rating) Drop%||(Quantity/Rating) Drop%||(Quantity/Rating) Drop%|
|Forbidden Woods||HP||Echoes||(Quantity/Rating) Drop%||(Quantity/Rating) Drop%||(Quantity/Rating) Drop%|
- Has a high chance of dropping a tempering blood gemstone, which can be used for weapon upgrades. Helpful if you want to farm gems early in the game.
- Executioners wear a plated helmet with two round openings for their eyes.
- At the height of their navel, their armour depicts the face of a lady.
- Looking up their cape reveals greasy dreadlocks, but these could just as well be tentacles.
- The plates on their shoulders have an embossment on them that from the right angle looks like a foot with toes and an eye on it. The metal foot is characteristic of Smough (Dark Souls) but also the Looking Glass Knight (Dark Souls 2). Amygdala happens to have feet with eyes on them. It could be that Amygdala and the Executioners are connected somehow.
- Similar to the Ya'hargul Set, the attire worn is one of the few rare examples of traditional armor in the game/
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!