Fishwitch is an enemy in The Old Hunters DLC
"Even the loss of flesh offers no relieve from the curse, not as long as there is a single mouth to spout out the evils of Hamlet. "
The Fishwitch can be seen throughout the Fishing Hamlet, they are stationary enemies which casts homing spirits towards you.
A similar friendly fishman will speak to you at the entrance to the fishing hamlet.He can be seen wandering at the entrance of the Hamlet. Although they seem similar. He is actually a lightning summoner fishman, further observation of his wandering and cursing will result in you watching him cast lightning at the astral tower, a form of cursing it. If you talk to him with Milkweed rune equipped, he gives you Accused Brew, an unguided version of their spell.
- Summon dark looking spirits that home in on the player, they deal arcane dmg.
- Better to roll towards them before the hit you/find obstacles. Spirits will chase but eventually vanish.
- They always die in one hit, but this does not dispel the spirits they have summoned.
- Be careful if you hit her while she is summoning a batch of spirits, they might all hit you and one shot you.
- She drops nothing and gives nothing, dies in a hit. She is like an obstacle or trap.
|By the well||1HP||No Echoes||Nothing||Nothing|
|Ledge near light house||1HP||No Echoes||Nothing||Nothing|
|Cave near the drop to the elevator area||1HP||No Echoes||Nothing||Nothing|
Notes & Trivia
- They may be precursors of the witches of Hemwick. The witches may have collected eyes until they were powerful enough to turn their spirits into Mad Ones.
- They may also be dead or a medium of the dead, simply a collection of grudges of the victims of the raid. They dont move and dont look at you either. Evil spirits just come out of them if you get near.
- The spirits looks like those of the Cainhurst Vilebloods found in the Executioner Gauntlets and the Logarius' Wheel, but these spirits are dark rather than bloody red.
Monacle and carefully thrown knives work well, at least for the one guarded by a shark giant
Its name sounds like a type of fish sandwich
He glitched once and started to charge a lightning bolt at me, a green glow came from his hands and yellow lightning started to form. He stopped soon as his coding probably kicked in and started talking about Byrgenwerth like normal.