Garden of Eyes are an enemy in Bloodborne that can be found in Byrgenwerth.
These enemies are quick and deadly. They seem to have wings that enable them to perform a grab move where they fly above and latch on to the player, dealing little to no damage but building the frenzy status meter.
- Wait for the Garden of Eyes to jump into the air and then roll away, quickly following with attacks before the enemy can recover. (NOTE: You can combo in a shot for a VERY easy and reliable parry.)
- Use a bolt infused weapon if you can. The Tonitrus can take huge amounts of health off when it is self-buffed.
|Byrgenwerth||910||945||(x3/x4) 15/10%||(x1) 5%|
- In their left hand they are holding what appears to be a black stone of some kind with eyes and a spider symbol.
- They have 27 eyes on their head.
- They have 10 limbs total, not counting their wings. The spider on their orb also has 10 limbs.
- Mi-Go are creatures from H.P. Lovecrafts Cthulhu mythos. The name Mi-Go is Himalayan and means "abominable snow-men".