Eye Collectors are an Enemy in Bloodborne.
Eye Collectors are an enemy in Bloodborne. They can be found lurking in the shadows in Hypogean Gaol. They are physically quite similar to the Witches of Hemwick (Boss) & (Mob), but are armed with no magical powers, only a scoop with which to pry out eyes.
- Beware their sprinting grab, which they will perform often at long range. It covers a long distance and connects quickly. Grabs can be escaped quickly by mashing R1/L1/R2/L2.
- Eye Collectors can attack you from behind.
|Pthumeru Ihyll Root Chalice||HP||Echoes||(Quantity/Rating) Drop%||(Quantity/Rating) Drop%|
|Ize Root Chalice||HP||Echoes||(Quantity/Rating) Drop%||(Quantity/Rating) Drop%|
- While they may not have magical attacks like the Witch Of Hemwick, if they grab you they'll gouge your eyes out in the same way. Because of them being found in Hypogean Gaol it could be inferred that they were once Witches of Hemwick and are trying to recover their power.
- The Collectors aren't fully adorned with eyes like the Witches of Hemwick but they do carry strange shells that look like eyes. The shells, their resistance to Bolt and various other aspects discussed under Witch of Hemwick (Mob) could link them to Fishing Hamlet.
- They have beastlike nails on their hands and feet.