Brick Trolls are enemies in Bloodborne.
Huge, intimidating beasts, they tower over the Hunter. Don't let their slow and lumbering walk fool you. Despite their low mental capacity, when agitated they can deal fast, devastating blows. Brick Trolls have increasing health and drop parameters depending on the area where you fight them.
- Brick Trolls can be easily countered with your firearm. Wait for their attack or charge motion and parry them with the gun.
- Brick Trolls can be stunned with a heavy attack backstab and then a Visceral Attack can be executed.Should you decide to take one head on, they have three attacks to watch out for:
- A charge with their brick hand forward. Can stun lock and knock you to the floor
- A two handed vertical smash. Instant kill in the early game, devastating damage as you get further through
- A 7 hit combo that stun locks and speeds up. Each hit does low damage but once you're caught in the combo you can't break out of it.
|Central Yharnam||279||158||(Quantity/Rating) Drop%||(Quantity/Rating) Drop%|
|Hemwick Charnel Lane||HP||Echoes||(Quantity/Rating) Drop%||(Quantity/Rating) Drop%|
|Cathedral Ward||HP||Echoes||(Quantity/Rating) Drop%||(Quantity/Rating) Drop%|
|Yahar'gul, Unseen Village||1441||2079||(Quantity/Rating) Drop%||(Quantity/Rating) Drop%|
There are two major variations of trolls:
- Small brick
- Large brick
Each size of brick has a slightly different move set.
- "So cold, dear sister..."
- "It's all your fault!"
- Why You
- The troll at the ladder where the Young Yharnam Girl is says "So cold...dear sister..." when idling and "It's all your fault!" while swinging the large club.
- Some trolls wear a tattered cloak, while some do not. This has no effect on the health of the troll.
- They seem to be able to intentionally delay their attacks to catch the player off-guard.