Weapon Attack Rating and Scaling Calculator is a page for community created tools that determine weapon damage output at specific stats. You can add your own spreadsheets to this.
This tool was created by Silvard
You can find the original version here
Another tool, created by Rhoparkour
- "The scaling damage of a weapon follows the following formula: ScaleD = BaseD*StatBNS*StatScale
- BaseD = Base damage of the damage type you want to calculate scaling for
- StatBNS = Hidden stat that scales witht he stat relevant to scaling, ranges from 0 to 1. There's StrBNS, SklBNS, BldBNS and ArcBNS
- StatScale = A weapon's hidden stat that determines how efficient scaling is for that weapon for that stat, ranges from 0 to 1.
- AR is truncated after the Ar calculation (116.9 AR becomes 116, 115.1 becomaes 115, so on and so forth).
- Str for Strenght, Skl for skill,. Bld for Bloodtinge, Arc for Arcane
- ALL WEAPONS WERE TESTED AT +10
- "To do: Beast Claw, Burial Blade, Chikage, Lugarius's Wheel, Rosamarinus
- For example, a pure physical weapon's AR may be calculated as AR = BaseD*(1 + StrBNS*StrScale + SklBNS*SklScale)
- A pure Bloodtinge weapon will go like AR = BaseD*(1 + BldBNS*BldScale)
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Somebody tell Silvard this shitty spreadsheet didn’t age well
can you download this excel sheet?
any one know how to get rid of the annoying fextra pop up that makes this spreadsheet unusable
I used lots of tools for calculating Weapon AR. Kirkhammer have A scaling with STR, Whirligig Saw have S scaling. However, STR bonus always is higher in Kirkhammer. How is it even possible? With 40STR/40SKL, kirk get 149 from STR (A scaling) and 43 from SKL (E scaling). Whirligig get 148 from STR (S scaling) and 40 from SKL (D scaling) ... Why are smaller numbers with better scaling??
Yes I would love to calculate my AR scaling for the Kos parasite as well and for the HMS as well to see if its worth it
None of these include the new dlc weapons. I would like a way to calculate the HMS AR
Here's a link to download the second spreadsheet. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12iBKd4gJpaKMoLEzLhEexSthF_kAKsXYvTuy5Dmc4m8/edit#gid=1145867184
i type the numbers but nothing happens. Yesterday it was worling just fine. It is not my laptop since my friend cannot use too.
Not sure what to do with this page, I can only look at this set sheet.. not gem and calculate which weapon has the best dps with certain gems and upgrade levels? Is this just a bug because I'm on the iPad or is it working as intended?