- The Workshop is located in the Hunter's Dream, next to the fireplace.
- You may use Blood Stone Shards, Twin Blood Stone Shards, Blood Stone Chunks and Blood Rocks to strengthen your Weapons. This is done in the normal +1, +2, +3 fashion.
- Fortifying a weapon will also unlock its Blood Gem Imprint slots.
- Fortify to +1 to unlock the 1st, +3 the 2nd and +6 the 3rd slot.
- Fortifying a weapon automatically repairs them.
- You may use Blood Echoes to restore the durability of your weapons. Repairing may only be done at the workshop.
- Weapons can also be infused with Blood Gems, to further strengthen them or to add additional properties.
- The Blood Gem Workshop Tool is needed to infuse weapons with Blood Gems.
- Blood Gem Imprints will unlock as you upgrade the weapon. (see Fortify above)
- Blood Gems also have to match the shape of the Imprint to be able to apply them. The Droplet variant, however, fits any shape.
- Blood Gems are reusable. Meaning you can swap out one Gem with another, to change the properties of the weapon, without consuming the gem. This also allows you to transfer your gems between weapons.
- Gems effects are tied to the weapon they are attached to, rather than acting as global boost to your character. i.e. damage boosting gems in your trick weapon won't affect your pistol.
|The Blood Gem Imprint slots of the Saw Cleaver and Blunderbuss.|
- Requires Workshop Haze Extractor to use this function
- Allows the player to extract Arcane Haze from Ritual Materials
- Arcane Haze is a special ritual material for Chalice Dungeons
- Exits the Workshop menu.
Workshop Artwork by Ishutani
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!