Bloodstone is an upgrade material in Bloodborne used to strengthen weapons.
- Used to strengthen weapons at the Workshop
- There are various types of Bloodstones, and each type can strengthen the weapon within its tier. The max upgrade level is 10.
|Icon & Name
| Bloodstone Shard
||+1, +2, +3
| Twin Bloodstone Shards
||+4, +5, +6
| Bloodstone Chunk
||+7, +8, +9
| Blood Rock
- Sold by: Bloodstone shards and twin shards are sold by bath messengers for blood echos. Chunks are bought for insight from the insight bath
- Found: Bloodstone shard: werewolfs in Central Yharnam through Cathedral Ward
- Bloodstone Twin Shards: rabid dogs and werewolfs Forbidden Woods through Yar'gul, unseen village
- Bloodstone Chunks: nightmare of Mensis and the nightmare frontier drop randomly from most enemies.
- Blood Rock: Nightmare of Mensis through the iron door below the mother brain
- All Bloodstones can be found in chalice dungeons
- Combine ??? amount of Bloodstone Shard.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Twin Blood Stone Shards can also be farmed from the Snatchers as early as Hypogean Gaol. Somebody should edit this page to update this information.
How can you get Bloodstones?