- A FREE patch (Patch 1.07) has added new covenant The League as well as friendly Old Hunters NPC summons for everyone.
- Important: The physical (GOTY) bundle has the DLC on-disc, no download required. Other DLC region questions? Bundle confirmations? Read this thread
- See The Old Hunters Trophies for a list of the new trophies added with the DLC. These trophies are not required to obtain the Platinum Trophy for the base game. (Trophy List contains spoilers)
- Read our The Old Hunters Review
- Defeat Vicar Amelia and activate the skull in the Cathedral to turn day into night.
- Go to the Hunter’s Dream and receive Eye of a Blood-Drunk Hunter from a messenger.
- Go to the Cathedral Ward and leave via the left-hand exit to enter the square.
- Go to the right-hand end of the square (where the Hunter Set/Top Hat are located) and the Lesser Amygdala will grab you. This will take you to the new area: The Hunter’s Nightmare
- Lighting the lamp in the new area will allow you to travel to and from the area via the Hunter's Nightmare Awakening Headstone in the Hunter’s Dream . It can be found by the Insight Shop, where the Doll will sometimes kneel and pray.
- Ludwig, The Holy Blade
- Orphan of Kos
- Lady Maria of the Astral Clocktower
- Living Failures
- Laurence, the First Vicar
- Guidance - Caryll Runes
- Beast's Embrace - Covenants & Caryll Runes
- Milkweed - Covenants & Caryll Runes
- Astral Clocktower Key
- Balcony Key
- Celestial Dial
- Eye Pendant
- Firing Hammer Badge
- Laurence's Skull
- Underground Cell Inner Chamber Key
- Underground Cell Key
- Brain Fluid
- Amygdalan Arm
- Beasthunter Saif
- Beast Cutter
- Boom Hammer
- Church Pick
- Holy Moonlight Sword
- Kos Parasite
- Simon's Bowblade
- Whirligig Saw
|Release date||November 24th 2015 - USD 19.99 (Download only)
December 3rd Physical
|Japan & Asia||Physical limited edition 6,372￥. PSN DLC 2,160￥|
|Europe||Game of the Year Edition (49.99 GBP). Standalone DLC digital Only|
|US||No known bundle. Standalone DLC digital only|
|Free Patch||Separate from DLC, adds The League|
Expansion Developer Interview! 10 New weapons confirmed!
Read our Hands-On impressions on This article
Q&A regarding the Bloodborne The Old Hunters DLC 
Q： What kind of content is included with the Bloodborne The Old Hunters expansion?
A： The Old Hunters expansion depicts a nightmare world where the old hunters are captured. It includes new areas, weapons, mysteries, items, and costumes.
Q： Can you play the Bloodborne The Old Hunters expansion without having the original Bloodborne game?
A： No. You will not be able to play without the original Bloodborne game.
Q： Can users who have installed the expansion interact online with other players who have not?
A： Just as it is now, all players will be able to interact online in the areas from the original game. Online interaction in the expansion's additional areas will only be possible among players who have the expansion installed.
Q： How do you access the Bloodborne The Old Hunters expansion?
A： Once you have defeated Vicar Amelia and turn the world state to night, the item " Eye of a Blood-drunk Hunter" appears in the Hunter's Dream. Once you have acquired this item, you will be able to access the newly added areas in the expansion by being grabbed by a lesser amygdala just outside Oedon's Chapel ( Cathedral Ward)
Q：Can you use the save data from a cleared game of Bloodborne?
A： Yes. Also, if you are replaying the game and progress to a certain point, you will be able to access the newly added areas in the expansion once you acquire the Eye of a Blood-drunk Hunter.
Q： Will there be trophies added in the Bloodborne The Old Hunters expansion?
A：Yes, trophies will be added.
Q： Will you not be able to complete the story if you do not play the added content from the Bloodborne The Old Hunters expansion?
A. You can still get to the ending(s) without playing the new content in the expansion.