Accursed Brew Description
"Skull of a local from the violated fishing village. The inside of the skull was forcibly searched for eyes, as evidenced by innumerable scratches and indentations.
No wonder the skull became stewed in curses.
They who offer baneful chants.
Weep with them, as one in trance"
Accursed Brew Usage
- Throw a concoction of curses at foes.
- After a moment of casting, the character tosses the Brew in an arc (like a Molotov Cocktail), which explodes on impact (or after a certain distance). The explosion creates a small sphere of curses that lingers momentairly and deals Arcane damage.
- After the Maria boss fight, when you exit the Clocktower and head to the Fishing Hamlet, the first NPC you will encounter will be a ranting villager. If you have the Milkweed Rune equipped, talking to him will prompt a unique dialogue, followed by receiving this Hunter Tool.
- - Fexelea Dec 6, 2015
- Deals 566 damage at 50 Arcane.
- The time to cast (throw) the Brew, accompanied with the relatively slow travel speed usually result in the Brew missing targets that are strafing or moving quickly.
- Due to the Brew's lingering hitbox however, it is possible to throw it ahead of a moving target by 'free aiming' (non-locked on, manual aiming), which will damage them as they move into it.
- Has practical applications in both Player versus Player (PvP) and Player versus Environment (PvE). The execellent Arcane scaling, economical Quicksilver Bullet usage, and ease in achieving a successful hit make it a viable Hunter Tool.
- Its damage is roughly 185% of that of Blacksky Eye.
- The Accursed Brew shares functional similarity with Pyromancy spells from Dark Souls, Dark Souls II and Dark Souls III. In particular, it is identical to certain Fireball spells.