- Transforms the player into a celestial Kin form as part of an oath.
- With the Kos Parasite and milkweed rune, the player has unique dodge animations and a slight increase in dodge distance.
- Caryll Rune of the Covenant: Lumenwood Kin
- Small increase in item discovery +10 (Only adds +9 if one has 50 arc and 3 eye runes equipped)
- To memorize this rune, you must have the Rune Workshop Tool.
- Kos Parasite receives an enhanced moveset, but the rune is required to use it effectively.
- Players receive reduced fall damage while rune is equipped.
- Counterpart to the other transformation rune: Beast's Embrace.
- If you go to the Madman NPC figure at the very start of the fishing hamlet with the milkweed rune equipped, he gives you Accursed Brew.
Improvements for Kos Parasite
- A special tongue / headbutt leap attack (Forward-R2)
- A special Arcane A.O.E. attack (L2) which consumes two Quicksilver Bullets. (Attack may be parried)
- A dashing heavy attack (R2) while transformed will make the character lunge forward with six long tentacles, whipping the target. (Each tentacle hits separately)
- Attacking an enemy from behind with a leap attack will trigger a backstab, allowing for a Visceral Attack.
- During combat, the character will writhe, behaving more as a kin while also using unique dodge animations. (Dodge distance increases slightly)
The inscription of the rune resembles the letters H, P and L, which could possibly be a reference to H.P. Lovecraft, whose work Bloodborne takes inspiration from.
Anti-Clockwise Metamorphosis ♦ Arcane Lake ♦ Beast ♦ Beast's Embrace ♦ Blood Rapture ♦ Clawmark ♦ Clear Deep Sea ♦ Clockwise Metamorphosis ♦ Communion ♦ Corruption ♦ Deep Sea ♦ Dissipating Lake ♦ Eye ♦ Fading Lake ♦ Formless Oedon ♦ Great Deep Sea ♦ Great Lake ♦ Guidance ♦ Heir ♦ Hunter ♦ Impurity ♦ Lake ♦ Moon ♦ Murky Deep Sea ♦ Oedon Writhe ♦ Radiance ♦ Stunning Deep Sea