- Boost rally potential by +10%, +20% and +30%*
- 10% Dropped by Carrion Crow on top floors of Research Hall
- Once you raise the stairs and gain access to the very top part of the rafters, there will be a single crow on a ledge, with its back turned to you, close to the windows. It will drop down as you approach, seemingly escaping, to the platform below with the Enlarged Head NPC and two other crows.
- This rune is the only rune in the game that drops more than once in each subsequent playthrough. In each new game, the crow will drop the same rune.
- 20% Dropped by Ludwig, The Holy Blade
- 30% "Code for the 3rd Tier Guidance Rune exists in the game but that it has no drop table" = not obtainable.
- To memorize this rune, you must have the Rune Workshop Tool.
- *The term "rally potential" is confusing; this rune boosts the amount of health recovered per hit on a rally, not the total "rallyable" health (the orange section after taking damage) or the uptime of rally.
- A third guidance rune does exist (30%) in depth 5 root dungeons as listed in the dlc game guide, but no one has managed to discover it as of yet.
- Lore theories can be found under Ebrietas Lore and The Fool.
Anti-Clockwise Metamorphosis ♦ Arcane Lake ♦ Beast ♦ Beast's Embrace ♦ Blood Rapture ♦ Clawmark ♦ Clear Deep Sea ♦ Clockwise Metamorphosis ♦ Communion ♦ Corruption ♦ Deep Sea ♦ Dissipating Lake ♦ Eye ♦ Fading Lake ♦ Formless Oedon ♦ Great Deep Sea ♦ Great Lake ♦ Heir ♦ Hunter ♦ Impurity ♦ Lake ♦ Milkweed ♦ Moon ♦ Murky Deep Sea ♦ Oedon Writhe ♦ Radiance ♦ Stunning Deep Sea