|Enemy Type||Not Kin Nor Beast|
|Weak||Bolt, Thrust, Blood|
The Crawler Is an enemy in Bloodborne.
- Found in the Nightmare Frontier.
- This enemy has 2 variants: small and large. The only significant differences between these two seem to be health and damage output, which scale with size for this enemy.
- This enemy has 4 basic attacks: a close-range tentacle swipe, a medium-range charge attack, a close-range poison cloud, and a medium-range poison vomit attack.
- Alone they aren't much of a threat, but like the Rotted Corpses found in Yharnam, they are often found in groups, which is where their strength lies. It is easy to get stun-locked by multiple crawlers charging the player all at once, or to get stuck between them and a piece of terrain.
- The Rapid Poison effect that they cause with their vomit can take out significant chucks of a player's health all at once, though not nearly as much as the frenzy effect caused by Winter Lanterns.
- Their vomit attacks deal Blood damage.
|Nightmare Frontier||HP||Echoes||(3-4) ??%|
- Treat them like the sewer-corpse enemies found in Central Yharnam, and lure them out one at a time so you don't have to take on entire groups at once.
- These enemies are not only found in the swamp areas that cause Slow Poison, but their ranged attacks can cause Rapid Poisoning. Antidotes are a must-have when facing them.
- More often than not, it will be in the player's best interest to run past them, especially when crossing large stretches of the poison swamp. However, if they are guarding an item you are after, equip antidotes and take them on one at a time.
Notes & Trivia
- These creatures have several messengers inside their abdomen, who can be seen when they rise up to spit their rapid poison cloud.
- Lore theories exist under Kos (Mother).
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
sexy things, mhmmm.. i want all these tentacles in me.. hard to beat them when they make creatures this hot, wow
They make the most horrible sounds, I swear... especially that weird low sorta bellow they make really creeps me out...
poor messengers :(
Is it only me, but when they get extremely low health, they start to become erratically aggressive and flail around trying to hit you. As before at full or even half health they just try to spit, body slam, and spray gas at ya.
Anyone else notice that these crawler enemies look like smaller versions of Kos, the dead Great One in the Fishing Hamlet? They also seem to have black messengers under them. Maybe smaller versions of Orphan of Kos?
I'm currently at NG+, and I have never seen this enemy. Is it exclusive to higher NG+ cycles?