An ethereal, slow moving enemy that can be found in Cainhurst castle. They are transparent to the point of invisible when passive but they'll materialize if the Hunter gets too close, striking out with a dagger clutched with two hands. Some Ladies carry their decapitated heads instead of daggers. These Ladies cannot attack, but can unleash a scream that can snare the Hunter, leaving him vulnerable to attacks by other Ladies and Cainhurst Servants.
- The Silver Lady is blind, and thus if the Hunter is stationary, will often be unable to detect them.
- Ladies often swarm in numbers, so be wary.
- Rolling into them staggers them.
- They can scream which builds up a snaring spell. The projectile version of this spell is used by Brainsuckers and Witches of Hemwick.
- Some Cainhurst Servants can fire a dart that marks the player with the Corruption rune. This attracts the Ladies and adds damage.
|Insert Location||HP||Echoes||(Quantity/Rating) Drop%||(Quantity/Rating) Drop%|
- Monsieur Guillotine invented his apparatus to grant convicted the most painless death possible.
- Their crying sounds just like that of Yharnam, Pthumerian Queen. They are also bound in the exact same way.
- Theories are found under Mysteries of Cainhurst Garb & Architecture.