Mad Ones are enemies in Bloodborne that rise out of the ground with a red glow in Hemwick Charnel Lane. They are summoned by Witches of Hemwick, the mob and boss variant. In Hemwick Charnel Lane they can appear independent of witches.
- Unlike Mad Ones summoned by the Witches of Hemwick, Mad Ones summoned by Witch of Hemwick (Mob) encountered in Chalice Dungeons are extremely fast. Bait their attacks and parry, or counter with long-range physical attacks.
- If possible, kill all three at once. Slain Mad Ones will be immediately resummoned, so this is the only way to guarantee an opening at the summoner.
- Mad Ones will not die with their summoner. As soon as she lies dead, face them or run, lest your victory be meaningless.
- They are not easily interrupted or staggered, so watch for the right opportunity to attack.
- Mad Ones have great range and stun lock potential, beware all of their attacks.
- The Ones in Hemwick Charnel Lane have far more health than those in The Labyrinth.
|Hemwick Charnel Lane||600 HP||1568 Echoes||(Quantity/Rating) Drop%||(Quantity/Rating) Drop%|
- Hemwick Charnel Lane at 15 or higher Insight
- Witch of Hemwick boss fight at 1 or higher Insight
- Summoned by Witches of Hemwick (Mob) in Chalice Dungeons regardless of Insight.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!