- Parrying is effective, but at least some knowledge of the guardian's moveset is suggested.
- Dodging attacks by moving behind him is a good strategy, but this can be lethal in some instances.
- The variant armed with crossbow will switch between sword and crossbow depending on the player's distance.
- They are weak to arcane.
- They're generally quite slow and predictable but they require heavy attacks to stun.
- Morning star weilding variants once at 50 percent HP will dash backwards and roar becoming more aggressive and dealing increased damage.
- Sword & Shield
- Great Sword
- Crossbow and Sword
They may use flaming weapons and they are susceptible to the "rotted" buff.
- Pthumerian Labyrinth only.
- This enemy has the ability to heal by consuming blood vials, more than once.
- They wear the same chainmail as the the sages.
- On their shield you can find an augmented version of the Carryl Rune Moon, it seems entwined with two versions of Communion.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!