|Weak||Serrated, knocked down by Blood|
Keeper's Hunting Dog is an enemy in Bloodborne. None can mistake Yharnam's ordinary hunting dogs for these beasts whom accompany the Keepers in the depths of the labyrinth. They are instantly recognizable by their black fur and glowing red eyes. Singularly vicious, a pair of them can easily overwhelm the hardiest of hunters. Oh... they also breathe fire.
- Keeper's Hunting Dogs often patrol in pairs. Focus on dodging or they will quickly stunlock you to death.
- Like normal dogs, they are sent reeling by firearms as well as the chikage's two-handed stance. This can give you breathing room in a pinch.
- Beware of facing them head on as you'll fight 3 tough foes at once, consider baiting one with projectiles/pebbles.
- They are very good at stunlocking you and they have hyper poise when they stand on their hind legs.
- Avoid their standing attacks at all costs and counter from range or their flanks.
- Dodge behind Keeper's Hunting Dogs immediately upon engaging them to quickly score two attacks. Repeating this can put a single hunting dog down with reduced risk.
|Pthumeru Ihyll||HP||Echoes||(Quantity/Rating) Drop%||(Quantity/Rating) Drop%|
- The Keeper Hunting Dog has a very long tongue and the horns and patterns on his hide much resemble Beast-Possessed Soul
- A similar very long tongue is also characteristic to the Loran Cleric.
- The dogs have 3 toes on each foot.