Watcher's Gravedigger is an enemy in Bloodborne.
- This enemy has 3 variations:
- Armed with a rifle.
- Armed with a hook.
- Armed with a pickaxe.
- Watchers with a rifle can switch to a hook.
- They have a high chance to spawn the Bloodlicker upon death should they receive a visceral attacks.
- Watchers are normally easy to stun but they have extreme poise during melee attacks, disregarding this can easily lead to death.
|Attack Name||Attack Description|
- Before being aggroed some can be found "mining" with their pick. This produces an audible ping similar to the sounds made by blacksmiths in the Souls games and can alert you to their presence.