Madman's Knowledge is a consumable Item in Bloodborne.
Madman's Knowledge Usage
- Consume the skull to gain 1 Insight
- Reward from Adella in Hypogean Gaol , While wearing Healing Church Attire (Executioner Garb,Church Set or Gascoine's Set)
- Treasure Central Yharnam Sewer, dead end near Rats and boats.
- Treasure Central Yharnam Sewer, after climbing up a ladder near the shortcut to the fountain plaza, on a corpse surrounded by crows.
- Treasure Cathedral Ward, plaza outside the Lamp.
- Treasure Cathedral Ward, next to the tomb lever.
- Treasure Cathedral Ward, right below tomb lever.
- Treasures x5 scattered around the Inner Cathedral Ward Plaza.
- Treasure Old Yharnam, in an alcove at the bottom of the building with the altar.
- Treasure Old Yharnam, on a beam at the top of the building with the altar. Area accessed from halfway up the ladders to Gyula's tower, drop down onto a wooden walkway.
- Treasure Healing Church Workshop, on a beam while dropping down to the bottom.
- Treasure Healing Church Workshop, on the streets below tow/er near a sackboy.
- Treasure Hemwick Charnel Lane, on a corpse next to the npc/lamp house and shortcut elevator.
- Treasure Hemwick Charnel Lane, in the hidden room above the stables, can be seen from outside.
- Treasure Hemwick Charnel Lane, inside the Witch's Abode entrance, behind some barrels.
- The Spider Adds of Rom, the Spider, may drop them (Very Rarely.).
- These Spiders also may drop them in Chalice Dungeons
- Rare drop from the Celestial Larvae in the Upper Cathedral Ward
- Player note 1
- The logo of this item depicts a human skull splitting open, and sprouting out of the skull is what appears to be a blue slug; the symbol of the celestial beings known as the Kin. This is likely an indication of the madness-inducing effects of acquiring knowledge pertaining to the Kin; the more soft Insight you accumulate, the deeper your knowledge of the Great Ones grows, driven further away from sanity. Once insightful enough, one becomes aware of powerful Kin-type creatures (such as these), who are invisible to those oblivious of their existence.