Blood of Arianna
Blood of Arianna is a Consumable Item in Bloodborne.
Arianna's Blood Usage
- Heals HP and boosts stamina recovery for 20 seconds.
- Given by Arianna once she moves to the Cathedral Ward lantern.
- Can only carry 1 at a time, but if you speak to Arianna after using the item, she will give you another.
- Having the Blood of Adella in your inventory will also prevent you from receiving Arianna's blood.
- Due to the buff to stamina recovery, it is impossible to use this item while a Beast Blood Pellet is active and vice versa.
- The reference to her blood being similar to what was once forbidden may imply that Arianna is a Vileblood.