Tiny Music Box is an Item in Bloodborne.
| "A small music box received from a young Yharnam girl.
Plays a song shared by her mother and father.
Inside the lid is a small scrap of paper, perhaps an old message. Two names can be made out, however faintly, Viola and Gascoigne."
- When used in the fight against Father Gascoigne, it is possible to trigger the beast phase of the fight before he gets to one-third health. Human Gascoigne also staggers, when he hears the box's music.
- Using the box during the Beast Phase will also stagger him, giving you a chance to use your Molotov Cocktails.
- Quest item/gift from Gascoigne's daughter, next to the shortcut gate to the sewers from the plaza in Central Yharnam.
- Gascoigne's daughter will give you the music box.
- She gives you the music box after or before you defeat Father Gascoigne.
- She will NOT give you the box after you defeat Vicar Amelia
- Using the music box when you have Gascoigne summoned will cause him to chuckle. He only does this the first time he hears it.
- After Gascoigne is defeated, a red brooch can be returned to his daughter which will complete the quest. Refusing to give her the brooch will also result in this quest-line's completion.
- The song heard is a short clip from the Mergo's Wet Nurse boss theme.
- It is possible to obtain a box in every ng+ which will permanently take up a storage space as it carries over every time you go on a new ng+ level and cannot be discarded sold etc. (As of Patch 1.07, the music box must be re-acquired per playthrough)
- Using the tiny music box near the dead snail woman that falls from the sky in The Hunter's Nightmare will trigger her to wake up (glitch)
- Using the tiny music box near the bell found in some Chalice Dungeons causes the bell to ring (glitch)
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!