Kin Coldblood is an consumable Item in Bloodborne.
Kin Coldblood Usage
- Consuming Kin Coldblood (10) gives 8,000 Blood Echoes
- Consuming Kin Coldblood (11) gives 10,000 Blood Echoes
- Consuming Kin Coldblood (12) gives 20,000 Blood Echoes
- (12) Moonside Lake, after killing Rom, The Vacuous Spider.
- NG+ and onward, replaces the locations of Blood Gem Workshop Tool and Rune Workshop Tool assuming that the player already has these items.
- (10) Cainhurst Castle, on a roof after a narrow ledge, below a gargoyle.
- (10) Cainhurst Castle, on a bridge between a roof and a tower with a ladder near the boss.
- (10) Nightmare Frontier, in the very back of the tunnels filled with green poisonous water and tentacle beasts near the boss.
- (10) Nightmare of Mensis, at the upper level of the Micolash, Host of the Nightmare boss arena.
- Player note 1
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Really strange that this is found on random human corpses, etc...
After looking closely at Kin Coldblood (12), instead of just being a large drop of blood, it appears to actually be a placenta sack with something akin to an embryo or a worm growing inside of it.
Please help!!!! I went to the hunter's dream and my 12 kin coldblood disappeared, Does anybody know why?
This article needs to list the differentiation between Kin Coldblood (10), (11), and (12).
Isz chalice you can farm the (12) (11) version there
I got one from the chest right before Oedon's chapel on NG+++. That chest contained Yharnam Hunter set right? Anyone has obtained it on NG+ or NG++? I did not open that chest on those playthroughs.
It's called great ones cold blood only found in dungeons tho
I'm in NG+ (starting) and can't use it for some reason..