Blue Elixir is a Consumable Item in Bloodborne.
Blue Elixir Usage
- Grants stealth for 30 seconds.
- Can not be used while other personal buffs are active.
- Very rare drop from Church Giant.
- Very rare drop from guys with Blue Lanterns and Canes in Grand Cathederal.
- Extremely rare drop from Small Celestial Emissaries.
- Can be purchased in the Hunter's Dream for 2 Insight after acquiring the Cosmic Eye Watcher Badge.
- 3x Reward for sending all NPCs to Iosefka's Clinic.
- 4x Inside a house next to the dog cages in the Forbidden Woods village.
- 3x Drop from the hostile npc in Byrgenwerth.
- 1x Upper Cathedral Ward, at the top of the first staircase, near the entrance.
- 1x Upper Cathedral Ward, up the ladder in the orphanage, near a shortcut door.
- 2x Nightmare of Mensis, on a ledge beside a curved staircase, close to the first Tormented Nanny.
- 10x in the Research Hall.
- Can prove useful when approaching stationary enemies that would otherwise spot and engage you. (e.g. Hunter in Grand Cathedral, enemies guarding Chalice targets such as switches and sarcophagi, etc.) Drink, walk along the edge of the room, and creep up behind your prey for that first strike advantage.
- Trivia goes here