Gold Pendant is a Consumable Item in Bloodborne.
Gold Pendant Usage
- Consume it to gain a Gold Blood Gem
- Dropped by Vicar Amelia
- This pendant once belonged to Vicar Amelia
- If used grants a Gold Blood Gem which grants +12% damage to beasts.
- Pendant has appeared in Dark Souls as a starting gift for the purpose of remembering one's memory, this one shares a similiar purpose.
- Among all Consumables which grant Blood Gems, this is the only one which grants Radial Gem instead of Droplet Gems.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
This is actually the pendant from dark souls, and fromsoft added it so we could get the satisfaction of destroying the damn thing, im sure of it
If it has another’s use, would it not state it in this wiki?
After reading "The Hound" by H.P. Lovecraft it seems like this is the pendant which The Hound was obsessed with, plus Vicar Amelia is similar to the one Lovecraft wrote about. The only difference I can find is that the amulet is green jade and the amulet in BB is just gold. Can anyone confirm that this was intended or is it just wishful thinking?
I forgot where I initially found this door ( I think it's somewhere in hte area of the Oedons Cathedral ) but someone asks for a password in order to let the player into Byrgenwerth. I'm under the assumption that this is needed. Please confirm if you know.
I think it is just for the stone the brooch has a are you sure question and it is for a side quest the pendent doesn't if it had a use it have that yes or no before becoming a blood gem