Fire Paper is an Consumable Item in Bloodborne.
Fire Paper Usage
- Coats right hand weapon in fire element for 60 seconds.
- Adds 80 Fire damage to weapon.
- Can not be applied to elemental weapons.
- 1,720 Blood Echoes (After acquiring the Radiant Sword Hunter Badge)
- 4,200 Blood Echoes (After defeating Vicar Amelia)
- 8,400 Blood Echoes (After defeating Rom, The Vacuous Spider)
- 12,600 Blood Echoes (During NG+ Cycles)
- Sold by Messengers after gaining Radiant Sword Hunter Badge
- Sold by Insight Messengers after gaining Radiant Sword Hunter Badge
- Three are given as a gift by the NPC Alfred in Cathedral Ward.
- 3x Available in Old Yharnam's upper section
- 3x available in Old Yharnam next to shortcut. (See map for info)
- Must obtain Radiant Sword Hunter Badge before these are available for purchase
- Cannot be used on items that already have effects (example: Blade of Mercy already has Arcane)
- Cannot be used on gun/trick weapons (Can be used on Normal Reiterpallasch)
- Since Bolt Paper was invented through Archibald's experiments in recreating the sparks of the Darkbeasts, and Fire Paper is found in the Healing Church Workshop, it could be inferred that Fire Paper was created in a similar fashion, from the flames of the Beast-possessed Soul at the bottom of the Workshop, or another Labyrinth creature such as the Watchdog of the Old Lords.