Lead Elixir is a consumable Item in Bloodborne.
Lead Elixir Usage
- Provides resistance to hit stun allowing you to attack through enemy attacks for 30 seconds.
- Drastically reduces movement speed.
- Dodges are unaffected.
- Can not be used while other personal buffs are active.
- Can be purchased in the Hunter's Dream for 2 Insight.
- Dropped from Giant Lost Children.
- 2x Iosefka's Clinic, quest reward for sending the Young Yharnam Girl there.
- 3x Cathedral Ward, inside the building with the bath fountain, where you can enter Yahar'Gul.
- 2x Nightmare Frontier, on a ledge near the lamp, next to the first silverbeast.
- 3x Nightmare Frontier, on the bottom ledge of a cliff, right below the Brain Trust.
- 2x Nightmare Frontier, on a coprse in the swamp where Patches kicks you down.
- 2x Nightmare Frontier, on a corpse near a small bridge, through the tunnel above the gravestone shortcut.
- 2x Nightmare Frontier, 1 dropped by each of the NPC hunters.
- 2x Nightmare of Mensis, ground floor, on a corpse next to the elevator in the big hall.
- Dropped by Labyrinth Mole in Chalice Dungeons.
- Despite of what the description indicates it reduces physical and critical damage by half.
- Reduces by half elemental damage caused by infused melee weapons.
- Spells and firearms bypass the damage reduction.
- Parries and visceral attacks are not affected.
- When landing a hit with Chikage's 2 handed mode the hit won't bounce and it wont get interrupted. Chikages damage is reduced by half.
- Similar to Iron Flesh from Dark Souls