Beast is a Caryll Rune in Bloodborne.
- Boosts effect from transformation. Temporary boost to transform +20 / +50 / +100
- This Rune increases your Beasthood stat.
- This Rune also decreases fall damage. Each rune has a fixed reduction in percentage, and are not directly tied to beasthood.
- (+20) = 50%, (+50) = 75%, and (+100) = 100% damage reduction. (+20) and (+50) can also be stacked for 87,5% damage reduction.
- (+20) is dropped by a creature (a weaker variety of Beast-possessed Soul) at the bottom of the Healing Church Workshop tower.
- Starting from the lamp at Cathedral Ward: Enter the door to the right that is unlocked after beating the Blood-Starved Beast, take the elevator up and cross the bridge over to the Healing Church Workshop. Run around a walkway outside the tower and drop down where the ledge is broken to get inside. Descend to the bottom by carefully traversing the wooden platforms inside. At the bottom there is a beast (name unknown) that drops the rune. Can easily be killed with molotov cocktails.
- (+50) is dropped by the Suspicious Beggar on top of the windmill in Forbidden Woods, who you can also send to the Oedon Chapel or Iosefka's Clinic.
- If you engage him initially, you will have to fight him on the rooftop. You can then make him fall to death with the axe charge attack. Luring him to the door you came from also works as he is too big to fit through the door. Allowing you to hit him with longer-range weapons.
- If you invite him back to Oedon Chapel he will start to kill the NPCs there. He is found outside the front entrance, and attacking him here will cause him to transform into a lightning-charged beast (similar to Abhorrent Beast). He drops the rune on death.
- When invited to Iosefka's clinic, a celestial mob will spawn in the clinic who drops the rune. This essentially gives you the rune without having to fight him.
- (+100) is obtained in a Lower Ailing Loran Root Chalice Dungeon. Rotted Lower Loran Root Chalice 2ufsqve2 ; Layer 1 Bonus area before the 1st boss
Notes & Trivia
- Notes and Trivia go here
Anti-Clockwise Metamorphosis ♦ Arcane Lake ♦ Beast's Embrace ♦ Blood Rapture ♦ Clawmark ♦ Clear Deep Sea ♦ Clockwise Metamorphosis ♦ Communion ♦ Corruption ♦ Deep Sea ♦ Dissipating Lake ♦ Eye ♦ Fading Lake ♦ Formless Oedon ♦ Great Deep Sea ♦ Great Lake ♦ Guidance ♦ Heir ♦ Hunter ♦ Impurity ♦ Lake ♦ Milkweed ♦ Moon ♦ Murky Deep Sea ♦ Oedon Writhe ♦ Radiance ♦ Stunning Deep Sea