Anti-Clockwise Metamorphosis is a Caryll Rune in Bloodborne.
Anti-Clockwise Metamorphosis Effects
- Boosts Max Stamina
- Versions: +10% / +15% / +20%
- The runes stack multiplicatively (110% x 115% x 120%)
- (+10%) is found on a corpse behind two celestial mobs in the Forbidden Woods.
- (+15%) is received after talking to Patches the Spider while in his room, no matter which dialogue option is chosen.
- (+20%) is found in a large chest in the first bonus area of the first layer of Lower Ailing Loran Root Chalice. (h3up6y2d)
Anti-Clockwise Metamorphosis Variations
- To memorize this rune, you must have the Rune Workshop Tool.
- Dungeon h3up6y2d also contains a Lost Stake Driver on Layer 3 first bonus area.
- These runes can easily negate the stamina cost increase from cursed gems (if that is the negative effect you get).
Arcane Lake ♦ Beast ♦ Beast's Embrace ♦ Blood Rapture ♦ Clawmark ♦ Clear Deep Sea ♦ Clockwise Metamorphosis ♦ Communion ♦ Corruption ♦ Deep Sea ♦ Dissipating Lake ♦ Eye ♦ Fading Lake ♦ Formless Oedon ♦ Great Deep Sea ♦ Great Lake ♦ Guidance ♦ Heir ♦ Hunter ♦ Impurity ♦ Lake ♦ Milkweed ♦ Moon ♦ Murky Deep Sea ♦ Oedon Writhe ♦ Radiance ♦ Stunning Deep Sea