Clawmark is a Caryll Rune in Bloodborne.
- Strengthens Visceral Attacks
- Runes stack multiplicatively (110% x 120% x 130%)
- The Max = (171.6%), if all Clawmark runes are equiped)
- (+10%) Dropped by the Beast Claw npc in Nightmare Yahar'Gul, Unseen Village after killing Rom, the Vacuous Spider.
- (+20%) Dropped by a beast Gilbert near the Central Yarhnam Lamp after killing Rom, the Vacuous Spider.
- (+30%) Lower Ailing Loran Root Chalice (random chance)
Chalice Glyphs for +30% Rune
- Fetid Rotted Lower Loran Root Chalice: gz9mmj7y, Layer 1 in the first bonus room
- Lower Loran Root Chalice: x7jri97t, Layer 2 in the bonus zone before the main area
- Fetid Rotted Lower Loran Root Chalice: xf9deybn, Layer 2 side area before main area (also has a Blood Rock in the Layer 1 side area before the boss.)
Notes & Trivia
- To memorize this rune, you must have the Rune Workshop Tool
- The runes stack multiplicatively (tested with the 10% and 20% which gave a 32% increase in damage combined).
- This rune is based on The Magician Tarot Card.
Anti-Clockwise Metamorphosis ♦ Arcane Lake ♦ Beast ♦ Beast's Embrace ♦ Blood Rapture ♦ Clear Deep Sea ♦ Clockwise Metamorphosis ♦ Communion ♦ Corruption ♦ Deep Sea ♦ Dissipating Lake ♦ Eye ♦ Fading Lake ♦ Formless Oedon ♦ Great Deep Sea ♦ Great Lake ♦ Guidance ♦ Heir ♦ Hunter ♦ Impurity ♦ Lake ♦ Milkweed ♦ Moon ♦ Murky Deep Sea ♦ Oedon Writhe ♦ Radiance ♦ Stunning Deep Sea