Clear Deep Sea
Clear Deep Sea is a Caryll Rune in Bloodborne.
Clear Deep Sea Effects
- Increases slow poison resistance.
- Versions: +100 / +200 / +300
- (+100) Found in Forbidden Woods behind the giant tombstone near the snake heads
- (+200) Found in Nightmare Frontier behind a rock thrower on top of a hill
- (+300) Lower Ailing Loran Root Chalice (random chance)
- To memorize this rune, you must have the Rune Workshop Tool.
- Clear Deep Sea +300 - Chalice Glyph: 4jgecv28 (Layer 4), rvx9wya7 (Layer 1) First bonus room,ueh7uh88 (Layer 1) First bonus room. (rgfep6uy) Contains both Anti-clockwise metamorphosis (layer 1) and Clear deep sea (layer 2), as well as an abundance of blood cocktails and blooming coldblood flowers.
- In the 1.00 version of the game, this Caryll Rune was named "Murky Deep Sea". The reason for the change in name in later patches is unknown.
Anti-Clockwise Metamorphosis ♦ Arcane Lake ♦ Beast ♦ Beast's Embrace ♦ Blood Rapture ♦ Clawmark ♦ Clockwise Metamorphosis ♦ Communion ♦ Corruption ♦ Deep Sea ♦ Dissipating Lake ♦ Eye ♦ Fading Lake ♦ Formless Oedon ♦ Great Deep Sea ♦ Great Lake ♦ Guidance ♦ Heir ♦ Hunter ♦ Impurity ♦ Lake ♦ Milkweed ♦ Moon ♦ Murky Deep Sea ♦ Oedon Writhe ♦ Radiance ♦ Stunning Deep Sea
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Found a +300 in the Lower Loran FRC 3gmdn53c, Layer 2 pre-lantern area.
Hello, trolls. Equip the 2nd and 3rd version, along with great deep sea 3. Wear the white church hat, white church garb, harrowed gloves and harrowed trousers. Outside of raising stats, you now have the highest possible slow poison resistance. Equip 4 "HP continues to recover+5" gems and you are now completely invulnerable to slow poison. This is the optimal setup and works on a level 4 character.
Now invade some unlucky individual in the nightmare frontier. Your entry point can (and should) vary, but your goal is to get to swampy ground. You can stand in plain view throwing gestures while your health goes up and down. You won't die but REMEMBER that each player can see the others' health bar when damage or healing occurs. Use this to your advantage. By applying antidote just before the poison procs again you can stay off their radar. Conglatulation, you're swamp bro now.
Hi, everyone! I found the +300 version while playing CD. Glyph: kxd2tnbk (Lower Ailing Loran Root Chalice - Layer Four. Not a bonus room, it is the same as the lever :D)
April 1st 2021. Lower Loran Root Chalice, layer 1, bonus room before the boss fight - Chalice Glyph: g9yyvxzq - Very useful against the blood starved beast.
I believe there's another +200 version in the Nightmare Frontier. It's in the poison swamp area where giants throw rocks at you IIRC. At any rate, I have two versions of this 100 and 200.
Someone please remove the "layer 1" glyph up there and put it in the correct place. I got "Stunnng Deep Sea +300", not "Clear Deep Sea +300". What a waste of time.
Just got Clear Deep Sea +300 from this Glyph Code: rvx9wya7 It's in a Coffin in the first Loot Chamber at the very beginning of the Chalice Dungeon.