Fading Lake is a Caryll Rune in Bloodborne.
Fading Lake Effects
- Increases Fire defense. Fire DMG Reduction
- Versions: +5% / +7% / +10%
- Increases in Fire defenses are visible in the menu
- Runes stack additively, with a system of diminishing returns.
- When a rune stacks, its effect is reduced by 10% of "what's already there".
- For instance if Fire defense is already 200, then the increase will be reduced by 20 Fire defense.
- +10% Fire defense = +100 Fire defense, which will become +80 if Fire defense is already 200.
- (+5%) Nightmare Frontier, slightly past where Chime Maiden is, climb a narrow cliff.
- (+7%) Ailing Loran Root Chalice (random chance)
- (+10%) Lower Ailing Loran Root Chalice (random chance)
- To memorize this rune, you must have the Rune Workshop Tool
- Fading Lake + 7% - Chalice Glyph: 9d6vhapi (Layer 1: pre-boss loot room; also Uncanny Tonitrus in Layer 1 pre-lamp side area), r4qs4gux (Layer 3), fddm4rz7 (layer 2, pre-boss bonus area)
- Fading Lake + 10% - Chalice Glyph: kkqmduet (Layer 2), 2ufsqve2 (Layer 1, Loot room directly after Chamber of the Seal. Run straight through all the doors)
Trivia goes here
Anti-Clockwise Metamorphosis ♦ Arcane Lake ♦ Beast ♦ Beast's Embrace ♦ Blood Rapture ♦ Clawmark ♦ Clear Deep Sea ♦ Clockwise Metamorphosis ♦ Communion ♦ Corruption ♦ Deep Sea ♦ Dissipating Lake ♦ Eye ♦ Formless Oedon ♦ Great Deep Sea ♦ Great Lake ♦ Guidance ♦ Heir ♦ Hunter ♦ Impurity ♦ Lake ♦ Milkweed ♦ Moon ♦ Murky Deep Sea ♦ Oedon Writhe ♦ Radiance ♦ Stunning Deep Sea