Blood Rapture is a Caryll Rune in Bloodborne.
Blood Rapture Effects
- Visceral attacks restore health.
- Versions: +200 / +250/ +300
- (+200) is dropped by the Shadow of Yharnam boss.
- (+250) is found on dungeons created with Cursed and Defiled Root Chalice (random chance).
- (+300) is dropped by the second hunter in Eileen The Crow's Questline.
- To memorize this rune, you must have the Rune Workshop Tool.
- This rune is very effective when paired with the Oedon Writhe rune.
- Blood Rapture + 250 - Chalice Glyph: 3zcvutw8, Layer 1, bonus area before boss room
- Blood Rapture + 250 - Chalice Glyph: qs3z8hqa (Layer 3)
- Blood Rapture +300 Chalice Glyph: bdexxpeg (Optional Area at the beginning of layer 2)(edit: this glyph only gave me a +250 rune. Someone confirm?) or dropped by The Bloody Crow
Anti-Clockwise Metamorphosis ♦ Arcane Lake ♦ Beast ♦ Beast's Embrace ♦ Clawmark ♦ Clear Deep Sea ♦ Clockwise Metamorphosis ♦ Communion ♦ Corruption ♦ Deep Sea ♦ Dissipating Lake ♦ Eye ♦ Fading Lake ♦ Formless Oedon ♦ Great Deep Sea ♦ Great Lake ♦ Guidance ♦ Heir ♦ Hunter ♦ Impurity ♦ Lake ♦ Milkweed ♦ Moon ♦ Murky Deep Sea ♦ Oedon Writhe ♦ Radiance ♦ Stunning Deep Sea