Oedon Writhe is a Caryll Rune in Bloodborne.
Oedon Writhe Effects
- Visceral Attacks grant Quicksilver Bullets.
- Versions: +1 / +2 / +3
- (+1) is obtained by killing Adella the Nun at Hypogean Gaol or sending her to Oedon's Chapel and killing her there. A second method is to send her to Iosefka's Clinic and collecting the heir rune from a kin.
- (+2) is obtained by killing Iosefka at Iosefka's Clinic, BEFORE the blood moon. (But you lose one third of the umbilical cord)
- (+3) is obtained from a Pthumeru Ihyll Root Chalice (random chance)
- To memorize this rune, you must have the Rune Workshop Tool.
- When you manually pick up bullets off of corpses and are already at the maximum capacity any extra are sent to your storage. (standard is 20 bullets max) The rune, Oedon Writhe, does not send extra bullets to your storage. The rune only grants bullets if your current bullet capacity is less than the maximum.
- For those skilled in gun parries, using the Blood Rapture rune as well will let you replenish health, while also replenishing bullets with Oedon Writhe.
- Stacking the two from Adella and Iosefka or having all three runes allows you to replenish up to 3-6 Quicksilver Bullets per Visceral Attack, extremely handy for both Firearm and Arcane build, it even has the potential to recharge the Cannon.
- Chalice Glyph: 27fe7wh7 - Ehik123 on Reddit reports finding the +3 rune in the Fetid and Rotted dungeon. The rune is located in between the dungeon's Chamber of the Seal and the door to Layer 1. This glyph is still active as of December 1, 2016.
- Chalice Glyph: 9vb3tzza (Layer 1 pre-lantern). Pre-boss area also has Clockwise Metamorphosis +15% rune.
Trivia goes here
Anti-Clockwise Metamorphosis ♦ Arcane Lake ♦ Beast ♦ Beast's Embrace ♦ Blood Rapture ♦ Clawmark ♦ Clear Deep Sea ♦ Clockwise Metamorphosis ♦ Communion ♦ Corruption ♦ Deep Sea ♦ Dissipating Lake ♦ Eye ♦ Fading Lake ♦ Formless Oedon ♦ Great Deep Sea ♦ Great Lake ♦ Guidance ♦ Heir ♦ Hunter ♦ Impurity ♦ Lake ♦ Milkweed ♦ Moon ♦ Murky Deep Sea ♦ Radiance ♦ Stunning Deep Sea