Impurity is a Caryll Rune in Bloodborne.
- +2% max HP while co-operating.
- Equipping this rune allies you to The League faction.
- Successful co-op sessions while using this rune will grant a Vermin that can be crushed to rank up in the covenant.
- Equipping the rune also changes the League Oath gesture by placing your left hand onto your chest.
- Join The League via its leader Valtr, Forbidden Woods - In the hut to the right of the first lamp, that acts as a shortcut.
Notes & Trivia
- To memorize this rune, you must have the Rune Workshop Tool
Anti-Clockwise Metamorphosis ♦ Arcane Lake ♦ Beast ♦ Beast's Embrace ♦ Blood Rapture ♦ Clawmark ♦ Clear Deep Sea ♦ Clockwise Metamorphosis ♦ Communion ♦ Corruption ♦ Deep Sea ♦ Dissipating Lake ♦ Eye ♦ Fading Lake ♦ Formless Oedon ♦ Great Deep Sea ♦ Great Lake ♦ Guidance ♦ Heir ♦ Hunter ♦ Lake ♦ Milkweed ♦ Moon ♦ Murky Deep Sea ♦ Oedon Writhe ♦ Radiance ♦ Stunning Deep Sea
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Could this be a praise the sun?
Does this rune stack per PC wearing it?
I have a little question here. Has anybody tried to coop with an npc to see if we get a Vermin at the end ?
Sadly I discarded impurity. Any way to retrieve it?
I keep reading you rank up from crushing vermin appearently? I crushed 15 to 20 and nothing's different. Is it just like the Vial Blood queen blood dregs and Vileblood register leaderboard?