Radiance is a Caryll Rune in Bloodborne.
- Increases amount of HP recovered by blood vials.
- Associated with covenant Executioners, which has multiplayer implications.
- If you revisit the statue in Cathedral Ward, outside the entrance to Old Yharnam where you first meet Alfred (after he has killed Annalise), you'll find his inexplicably dead body with the rune.
- This rune can also be attained by killing Alfred after he has killed Annalise
- To memorize this rune, you must have the Rune Workshop Tool.
- Increases blood vial healing by 2%.
- While this rune is equipped, you will not be able to cooperate with anyone wearing the Corruption rune, regardless of who summoned who. If the player wearing Radiance attempts to summon or is summoned by a player wearing Corruption, the summoned player will be a hostile summon instead of a regular summon. The players must fight each other instead of cooperate. When the hostile summon effect triggers, the player who was summoned will spawn with a faintly purple glow instead of a blue one. This can be hard to notice if you aren't looking for it. Hostile summons occupy a summon slot, reducing the total number of other players the host can summon by one, but do not prevent an invader from also showing up. Hostile summons can attack invaders, normal summons, and the host. It is possible for a very unfortunate host to have two hostile summons, in which case the purple summons will be allied with each other and won't be able to attack each other, but can still attack the host and invader. If this happens, the host player will not be able to summon anyone else until one hostile summon is killed to free up the summon slot.
Trivia goes here
Anti-Clockwise Metamorphosis ♦ Arcane Lake ♦ Beast ♦ Beast's Embrace ♦ Blood Rapture ♦ Clawmark ♦ Clear Deep Sea ♦ Clockwise Metamorphosis ♦ Communion ♦ Corruption ♦ Deep Sea ♦ Dissipating Lake ♦ Eye ♦ Fading Lake ♦ Formless Oedon ♦ Great Deep Sea ♦ Great Lake ♦ Guidance ♦ Heir ♦ Hunter ♦ Impurity ♦ Lake ♦ Milkweed ♦ Moon ♦ Murky Deep Sea ♦ Oedon Writhe ♦ Stunning Deep Sea