Deep Sea is a Caryll Rune in Bloodborne.
Deep Sea Effects
- Increases frenzy resistance
- Versions: +100 / +200 / +300
- (+100) Lower Hintertomb Root Chalice - Chalice Glyph: **kfwgav9g** (Layer 3),Treasure in | 2xe8g93y FR Lower Hintertomb L1, bonus area before layer boss | w8zxj7h5 (can't remember which layer, but I just found three runes in this chalice)
- (+200) Forbidden Woods - behind two viper pits in a small cave, near the burning horse.
- (+300) Isz Root Chalice - Chalice Glyph: ydknsnh4 (Layer 1 Pre-lamp). Pre-boss area also has Arcane Lake +10% rune.
- (+300) Cursed Isz Root Chalice (Foetid & Rotten) - Chalice Glyph qqc6wmvz (Layer 3): Bonus Room before the boss (Ebritas). There is also an Arcane Lake Rune in the Bonus Room at Layer 2 before the Boss (Undead Giant).
- (+300) Cursed Isz Root Chalice (Fetid & Rotted) - Chalice Glyph jkfhe7nu (Layer 1): Bonus area before lamp. There is also a Blood Rock in the pre-boss bonus area.
- To memorize this rune, you must have the Rune Workshop Tool
- This rune (and other sea runes) resembles to the logo of Shadow Tower Abyss, an older PlayStation 2 title from From Software.
In most rooms in the game, water flows from the walls and into the ground creating the same outline on the rune.
Anti-Clockwise Metamorphosis ♦ Arcane Lake ♦ Beast ♦ Beast's Embrace ♦ Blood Rapture ♦ Clawmark ♦ Clear Deep Sea ♦ Clockwise Metamorphosis ♦ Communion ♦ Corruption ♦ Dissipating Lake ♦ Eye ♦ Fading Lake ♦ Formless Oedon ♦ Great Deep Sea ♦ Great Lake ♦ Guidance ♦ Heir ♦ Hunter ♦ Impurity ♦ Lake ♦ Milkweed ♦ Moon ♦ Murky Deep Sea ♦ Oedon Writhe ♦ Radiance ♦ Stunning Deep Sea