Lake is a Caryll Rune in Bloodborne.
- Increases defense. Physical DMG reduction by +3%/5%/7%
- Increases in Physical defense are visible from the menu
- Runes stack additively, with a system of diminishing returns.
- When a rune stacks, its effect is reduced by 10% of "what's already there".
- For instance if Physical defense is already 200, then the increase will be reduced by 20 Physical defense.
- +10% Physical defense = +100 Physical defense, which will become +80 if Physical defense is already 200.
- 3% - From the lamp at Hemwick Charnel Lane you need to go straight until you reach an iron door. If you didn't open it you need to go open it first. Looking at the iron door you need to go right and follow the path until you come back to the iron door from the other side. Then go straight again until you reach the end of the path and you see some kind of ocean. There will be a corpse on a small ledge with the Lake rune.
- 5% - Cursed and Defiled Root Chalice (random chance)
- 7% - Pthumeru Ihyll Root Chalice (random chance)
- To memorize this rune, you must have the Rune Workshop Tool
- Lake + 5% - Chalice Glyph: aii8vj6a (Layer 1 bonus room before boss room
- Lake + 5% - Chalice Glyph: vxnwjixk | Treasure in , F/R/C Cursed Pthumerian Defilement L1, side area before layer boss
- Lake + 5% - Chalice Glyph: brkepzqq (Layer 4)
- Lake + 7% - Chalice Glyph: qtpuhk46 (Layer 1) Before boss room. Also Communion Rune +5 on Layer 2
- Lake + 7% - Chalice Glyph: 7yc94b3m (Layer 2)
Trivia goes here
Anti-Clockwise Metamorphosis ♦ Arcane Lake ♦ Beast ♦ Beast's Embrace ♦ Blood Rapture ♦ Clawmark ♦ Clear Deep Sea ♦ Clockwise Metamorphosis ♦ Communion ♦ Corruption ♦ Deep Sea ♦ Dissipating Lake ♦ Eye ♦ Fading Lake ♦ Formless Oedon ♦ Great Deep Sea ♦ Great Lake ♦ Guidance ♦ Heir ♦ Hunter ♦ Impurity ♦ Milkweed ♦ Moon ♦ Murky Deep Sea ♦ Oedon Writhe ♦ Radiance ♦ Stunning Deep Sea