Dissipating Lake is a Caryll Rune in Bloodborne.
Dissipating Lake Effects
- Increases Bolt defense. Bolt Damage Reduction
- Versions: +5% / +7% / +10%
- Increases in Bolt defenses are visible in the menu
- Runes stack additively, with a system of diminishing returns.
- When a rune stacks, its effect is reduced by 10% of "what's already there".
- For instance if Bolt defense is already 200, then the increase will be reduced by 20 Bolt defense.
- +10% Bolt defense = +100 Bolt defense, which will become +80 if Bolt defense is already 200.
- (+5%) Forbidden Woods, in a creek under some huge entangled roots near a pig. At the bottom of the final elevator shortcut, go down the path of stairs and take a left turn at the sparkling pond, then follow the creek.
- (+7%) Ailing Loran Root Chalice (random chance)
- (+10%) Lower Ailing Loran Root Chalice (random chance)
- To memorize this rune, you must have the Rune Workshop Tool
- Dissipating Lake + 7% - Chalice Glyph: r4qs4gux (Layer 1, before lamp / first bonus room), fddm4rz7 (layer 3 pre-boss bonus area)
- Dissipating Lake + 10% - Chalice Glyph: kkqmduet (Layer 1, pre-boss bonus room - also contains max strength Fading Lake on Layer 2), 97zvbb6v (Layer 1, pre-boss / second bonus room)
Anti-Clockwise Metamorphosis ♦ Arcane Lake ♦ Beast ♦ Beast's Embrace ♦ Blood Rapture ♦ Clawmark ♦ Clear Deep Sea ♦ Clockwise Metamorphosis ♦ Communion ♦ Corruption ♦ Deep Sea ♦ Eye ♦ Fading Lake ♦ Formless Oedon ♦ Great Deep Sea ♦ Great Lake ♦ Guidance ♦ Heir ♦ Hunter ♦ Impurity ♦ Lake ♦ Milkweed ♦ Moon ♦ Murky Deep Sea ♦ Oedon Writhe ♦ Radiance ♦ Stunning Deep Sea