Eye is a Caryll Rune in Bloodborne.
- Boost Discovery stat.
- Discovery governs the chances of enemies dropping items when defeated.
- Versions: +50 / +70 / +100
- (+50) is obtained in Nightmare of Mensis. Spawn at the first lamp and go directly northeast past the yetis and you will find it on a corpse next to the Mergo's Loft: Base Lamp. You can also spawn at the Mergo's Loft: Base Lamp if you have it unlocked and run back towards the yetis and pick it up.
- (+70) is dropped by Ritual Master Willem in Byrgenwerth if killed at any point in the game.
- (+100) is obtained from a Isz Root Chalice (random chance)
- (+100) Can be acquired from a Pthumerian Labyrinth, from a chest in the Pre-Layer 1, Side Dungeon Area.
- Glyph: p2tbyrh2
- Path: After the first Lamp, open the door to the Pre-Layer 1 sub-Dungeon area.
- Through the hallway, down the stairs, past the two enemies, you will enter a circular shaft. Climb the ladder to your left upon entering this pit, and then open the door to your right.
- You are in a room where boulders barrel down from the right. Connected to that is an upside-down U-shaped hallway with 2 enemies around the corner and a third waiting to aroudn the 2nd Right turn. Make your way through this Upside-down U-shaped hallway, killing/avoiding them as necessary, while avoiding the bulder's path both times you cross its path.
- On crossing the boulder's path the second time, further to the right ( now your left ) from your entrance, you will enter a bridge area with swinging axes and a single enemy. It throws daggers if you stand idle, and wields a pathetic-looking spear.
- Sprint at the axes when they are closed, and dodge forward if need be to avoid them. Kill the enemies expediently to enter the next room which is a Treasure room. There is a single brainsucker in here, and no other enemies. Kill it to claim the (+100) eye rune from the chest.
- There are two more chests on your left, and one more on your right. Don't forget to claim them on your way out.
- Source: Youtube video: (unable to include link to video, search for the following to verify information)
- "Early Tier 3 Eye Rune (Only Pthumeru Root Chalice Needed) - Bloodborne"
- Uploader: Shinku No Yami
- Glyph: p2tbyrh2
Notes & Trivia
- To memorize this rune, you must have the Rune Workshop Tool.
- (+100) Isz Root Chalice along with the use of Foetid, Rotted and Curse Offerings (p3umyztu, layer 1 first bonus room)
- (+100) Isz Root Chalice along with the use of Rotted Offering (ji7y3vu8, layer 1 bonus room before boss)
- (+100) Chalice Glyph: jmph3q6e (Sinister version Layer 1)
- (+100) Chalice Glyph: 42hmimbm (Layer 1 bonus room before boss)
- (+100) Chalice Glyph: rdvjjwhn no bonus offerings (Layer 1 first bonus room immediately to the left)
- Apart from a higher chance of getting rare items, the Eye rune can also be used for more trivial farming, like for Blood Vials. Many mobs will drop more of their standard items, and a clean sweep of Central Yharnam can yield 50+ vials with high discovery.
- Appearance is similar to a variation the Elder Sign from the Cthulhu Mythos.
Anti-Clockwise Metamorphosis ♦ Arcane Lake ♦ Beast ♦ Beast's Embrace ♦ Blood Rapture ♦ Clawmark ♦ Clear Deep Sea ♦ Clockwise Metamorphosis ♦ Communion ♦ Corruption ♦ Deep Sea ♦ Dissipating Lake ♦ Fading Lake ♦ Formless Oedon ♦ Great Deep Sea ♦ Great Lake ♦ Guidance ♦ Heir ♦ Hunter ♦ Impurity ♦ Lake ♦ Milkweed ♦ Moon ♦ Murky Deep Sea ♦ Oedon Writhe ♦ Radiance ♦ Stunning Deep Sea