Bold Hunter's Mark
Bold Hunter's Mark is a consumable gameplay Item in Bloodborne.
Hunters can carry a maximum of 99 at any given time.
Bold Hunter's Mark Usage
- The Bold Hunter's Mark allows you to warp back to the last Lamp you used, while keeping your Blood Echoes.
- 400 Blood Echoes (Base Price)
- 800 Blood Echoes (After entering the Cathedral Ward)
- 1200 Blood Echoes (After defeating Vicar Amelia)
- 1200 Blood Echoes (After defeating Rom, The Vacuous Spider)
- Sold by Messengers after gaining Sword Hunter Badge
- 4x Given to you by Eileen the Crow when you first meet her.
- 2x Central Yharnam, on a corpse before the Tomb of Oedon.
- 2x Old Yharnam, at the top of the last stairs down to the Blood-thirsty Beast.
- 2x Cainhurst Castle, on a corpse before Logarius' Seat.
- Rare drop from Crawling Corpse
- NG+ Talking with Djura and agree to spare the beasts in Old Yharnam
- Chalice Dungeon
- If you are at a spawn point without a Lamp, as will happen after some area transitions within the game progress mechanics, the Bold Hunter's Mark will only warp you back to that spawn point instead of to the last lamp you activated. In such a situation you need to find a new Lamp before you can get back to the Hunter's Dream, unless you are willing to sacrifice all your held Blood Echoes by using the Hunter's Mark.
- Bloodborne's version of Shard of Archstone / Homeward Bone.
- Using this item will not replenish the player's ready supply of Blood Vials.
The rune portrayed on the item image might be a reference to the Sacrificial Brand in the manga Berserk, which is branded on all those to be sacrificed in one's ascension to the omniscient God Hand, a group of demonic beings that visit the earth during the Eclipse.
The hunter's stance in using the rune looks similar to the "Look Skyward" gesture from Dark Souls