Clear Deep Sea
Clear Deep Sea is a Caryll Rune in Bloodborne.
Clear Deep Sea Effects
- Increases slow poison resistance.
- Versions: +100 / +200 / +300
- (+100) Found in Forbidden Woods behind the giant tombstone near the snake heads
- (+200) Found in Nightmare Frontier behind a rock thrower on top of a hill
- (+300) Lower Ailing Loran Root Chalice (random chance)
- To memorize this rune, you must have the Rune Workshop Tool.
- Clear Deep Sea +300 - Chalice Glyph: 4jgecv28 (Layer 4), rvx9wya7 (Layer 1) First bonus room,ueh7uh88 (Layer 1) First bonus room. (rgfep6uy) Contains both Anti-clockwise metamorphosis (layer 1) and Clear deep sea (layer 2), as well as an abundance of blood cocktails and blooming coldblood flowers.
- In the 1.00 version of the game, this Caryll Rune was named "Murky Deep Sea". The reason for the change in name in later patches is unknown.
Anti-Clockwise Metamorphosis ♦ Arcane Lake ♦ Beast ♦ Beast's Embrace ♦ Blood Rapture ♦ Clawmark ♦ Clockwise Metamorphosis ♦ Communion ♦ Corruption ♦ Deep Sea ♦ Dissipating Lake ♦ Eye ♦ Fading Lake ♦ Formless Oedon ♦ Great Deep Sea ♦ Great Lake ♦ Guidance ♦ Heir ♦ Hunter ♦ Impurity ♦ Lake ♦ Milkweed ♦ Moon ♦ Murky Deep Sea ♦ Oedon Writhe ♦ Radiance ♦ Stunning Deep Sea