Female Beast Patient is an Enemy in Bloodborne.
Female Beast Patient is an enemy that can be found in Old Yharnam and in Chalice Dungeons. Unlike the other enemies in the area, the female version of the beast patient is not affected by a torch since its head is covered by a scrap of cloth. It will inflict Slow Poison buildup with each attack, therefore it is wise to bring some antidotes along.
These enemies can prove to be tricky due to their deceptively slow nature. They have a barge attack and can turn from slow to rapid rather swiftly, clawing away at the player's face in quick combinations. They have one long combo ending in a lunge which is particularly lethal.
Ashen Blood Beast Patients have the ability to grab the player, they will then vomit on you, almost certainly leaving you poisoned.
Like all beast patients, they also have a vulnerability to fire and fire-imbued weapons.
This enemy has a larger, Red-eyed variant. This beast can buff surrounding beast patients increasing their damage, health and aggression.
- Like all beast patients, they also have a vulnerability to fire and fire-imbued weapons.
- This enemy has a larger, Red-eyed variant. They can buff surrounding beast patients increasing their damage, health and aggression.
- These enemies have a long range claw attack. It is advised to stay close to avoid the misleading distance
- The Ashen Blood Beast's grab has a high damage output and fast poison buildup, and it can instantly kill a low-vitality player.
- They can be parried and back-stabbed, and visceral attacks are also effective.
|Old Yharnam - Strong
- The large version can emit a shriek, enraging nearby mobs, making their eyes glow red, and increasing their health.