|Drops||Fool's Damp Blood Gem|
|Strong||Immune to Bolt|
Snail Woman is an enemy in Bloodborne, she can be found at the Fishing Hamlet.
Snail women play an important role in the goings-on of accursed Hamlet as many Fishmen can be found defending them and harvesting something (probably eggs) near their empty shells. Their relation to the many pale slugs found throughout Hamlet is unclear. Many things about them suggest that they were pious servants of the Hamlet cult:
-They are found praying fanatically near the Orphan of Kos and his dead mother.
-They drop Fool's blood gems.
-They are immune to Bolt, which is associated with faith and the gods of dark souls.
They are found in two variaties: Shelled and Unshelled.
- Shelled Snail Women can still be damaged by hitting their shells but are most vulnerable on their exposed body.
- Unshelled Snail Women are much faster and consequently more dangerous.
- They have a damaging grab attack.
|Fishing Hamlet (Shell)||HP||486||(Quantity/Rating) Drop%||(Quantity/Rating) Drop%|
|Fishing Hamlet (No Shell)||HP||486||(Quantity/Rating) Drop%||(Quantity/Rating) Drop%|
- A Snail Woman can be seen dropped from above in The Hunter's Nightmare, foreshadowing the Fishing Hamlet being above the ground.
- The one in The Hunter's Nightmare can be resurrected by Madaras Whistle.
- There are several snail women awaiting at the boss gate of Orphan of Kos, worshipping Kos, this is reminiscent of the area before Gravelord Nito from Dark Souls, where skeletons worshipping the Gravelord can be seen kneeling at the boss gate.
- It's possible that they are somehow related to the phantasms that are central to several Hunter's Tools, as they are also snail-like shelled kin with a close relation to the Great Ones.