The One Reborn is a Boss in Bloodborne.
- The One Reborn is a colossal beast. He is being assisted by fireball-shooting women on high ledges.
- You gain 1 Insight from discovering this boss and 3 Insight for defeating it.
- You can summon the Old Hunter Defector Antal (The Church Pick Hunter) with the Old Hunter Bell to assist you in battle. The summon "sign" is located in front of a crashed carriage near the foggate. For more information about his human location, look at the Wiki page of the Church Pick.
- Blood Echoes NG (36,300), NG+ (139,161), NG++ (153,078 [+bell maidens = 203,238]), NG+6 (347,903)
NG+9 (597,001) [according to 's video at 44:50, either continues scaling and/or runes involved?]
- Yellow Backbone x3
- Weakness to bolt and fire.
- Strong against arcane.
- To start the fight go to the second level to remove the casters. Be careful not to knock them to the first level as they are likely to survive the fall.
- Plunging attacks from the second level are very effective against the boss.
- High damage can be dealt to the boss after it collapses. Make sure to strike the corpse protruding from the top of the boss while it's collapsed.
- Should you hear the torso caster on the back of the boss howl as he channels, back off immediately. It is about to do an area of effect attack that deals high damage. Avoid this by backing away or running to the back end of the boss.
- Last half of the fight if the boss stops and appears to vomit, move to high ground immediately to avoid the flood of vomit which swamps all of low ground and deals massive damage. Sprint to one of the raised side paths or one of the staircases at the back of the arena.
- Fighting him along his side between his legs is a recommended approach. Stay closer to the back of him to avoid the burst damage spell his raised head can cast. Roll out when he starts thrashing around of when your health is at about half. Especially if the casters are still active it is a good idea to stay above half health when meleeing to avoid getting trampled to death.
- After you've struck the boss with a combo he may summon a rain of body parts which tracks you. Back step or dodge until the attack stops. This can cause a lot of damage so it's best avoided.
- Adopt a hit-and-run tactic. The fireballs only do menial damage, and won't hit you often at all if you keep moving. Run, hit him with a dash strong attack, and run away, slowing to a walk to regain stamina. One should always keep on the move, and keep distance unless you're closing in for a pass.
- Like Amygdala, the larger limbs at either end of the boss can be weakened and broken. You'll see blood coming out of each leg with combo'd hits. Focus on one limb and you'll break it, causing more damage.
|Attack Name||Attack Description & Counter|
|Flailing Corpses||All limbs on the body of the one reborn start furiously kicking and swiping in all directions, literally every limb on its body flails.|
|Rain of Flesh||Body parts fall randomly atop the players head and deal damage.|
|Vein Shot||Charges up massive ball atop his head that he then uses as a precision projectile.|
|Sweeping Corpses||Reaches up to the bell women and swings its more massive limbs in a sweeping motion.|
|Discharge||A stream of putrid liquid is discharged onto the arena floor. The slow speed of this attack gives ample time to move to higher ground.|
This can be an easy boss if approached correctly. The player should first take care to run past the boss and up the stairs in the corner area and kill the Bell Chime Maidens that are buffing the boss. This approach will be similar to the Tower Knight of Demon's Souls.
Once this is done, head back to the boss arena and engage the boss from proximity, with a weapon that gives you either quick successive hits or a heavy knockback effect. You will want to target his mid section, making use of the specific spot between his middle legs where we cannot easily hit you. Alternatively pick one of the larger legs and focus on it entirely, weakening it for a lot of damage.
If the boss begins discharge or Vein Shot/Rain of Flesh you should run around the arena to counter, and Flailing Corpses is easily countered by backstepping away. This boss is easy to stagger, and weak to fire and bolt damage, to take advantage of this.
- The arena of this boss and the placement of the Chime Maidens is reminiscent of the Tower Knight and the archers in Demon's Souls; furthermore, Tower Knight's weak spot is his legs while this boss is entirely constructed from leg parts.
- The One Reborn resembles Nito from Dark Souls and Dark Souls II's The Rotten. Undead amalgams first appeared in Demons' Souls.
- The One Reborn's much resembles the song "" from the movie Prince of Egypt.