Forgotten Madman is a Boss in Bloodborne.
- Rewards 1 insight for discovery and 3 insights for victory.
- Also unlocks the madman set at the insight vendor.
- The Forgotten Madman is a hunter-boss who uses a Ludwig's Holy Blade and Ludwig's Rifle. He also keeps his sword buffed with the Empty Phantasm Shell at all times.
- He also uses the Augur of Ebrietas and A Call Beyond. When his hit point is dropped to half, the Forgotten Madman summons another hunter, the Madman's Escort. The Madman's Escort uses a Kirkhammer and a Flamesprayer.
- The Forgotten Madman seems to frequently use the transforming attack of Ludwig's Holy Blade (longsword to greatsword). This attack takes a long time to execute, perfect for easy viscerals.
Please respect these video posting guidelines))
- NeoMerdien- Forgotten Madman parry tactic with Blade of Mercy.
- They could be two of the men Willem sent into the ruins.
- The Madman's Escort will use the clap gesture if you are slain.
- The Madman himself uses the conviction gesture if he wins.