||Lethal Bloodstone Gem (2)
Maneater boar is a Boss and an enemy in Bloodborne.
- This enemy is a Boss variant of the Goliath Pig.
- HIntertomb Chalice (Layer 1)
- Fetid, Rotten, Curse Ihyll, Loran, and Isz Chalices
- Lethal Bloodstone Gem (2)
- Cursed Radiant Gem: 8% Stamina Down
- 2 insight is gain when defeated in Chalice
- When you enter the room, the boar will be in the other end and most likely charge you. Given the narrow space in boss rooms in Chalice Dungeons, it is advisable that you dodge at the last moment and then backstep a couple of more times to avoid further attack.
- The best approach is to attack from the side and spot a backstab/visceral opportunity.
- One can infinitely loop a visceral attack chain if you have a fast enough weapon, the boar will not recover fast enough to avoid a follow up strong attack. This method makes the boar extremely easy to beat regardless of it's health or damage, as it is unable to move so long as your timing is relatively quick.
- The boar can be effectively stunned by heavy attacks.
- The boss boar may charge again after losing 50% health, even if you are right in front of him.
- The boss boar may go nuts and kick/swipe his head in all directions.
- Takes extra damage from righteous (not serrated) and is most vulnerable to Blunt.
||Attack Description & Counter
||Charges at the player if he's far away.
||Swipes his head from to one side, then the other.
||Stands on two legs and drops down onto the player. Right side of it then its left. Can also swipe once to its left.
||Breaths onto the player, inducing poison/frenzy.
||Smashes with its butt onto the player, used when standing behind.
Please respect these video posting guidelines))
- NeoMerdien- Maneater boar backstab and visceral tactic.
- Player notes here