Fluorescent Flower are enemies in Bloodborne. There is one found in Byrgenwerth under the bridge that leads to Rom. They may also be encountered throughout Chalice Dungeon .
- Arcane Haze (Chalice dungeons)
- These shoot long-distance fireballs in a series of two shots as soon as they see you.
- While in front of the flower at medium range, it will use its head to sweep at the player or slam it down.
- While in short range, they will attempt to grab you and do medium damage, or the large mouth on front will spray out a puddle of silver liquid that does small amounts of arcane damage.
- Both the body and the small flower "head" are target-able.
- One method is to target the weak spot (head) and shoot it from afar. You have to time your shots because they like to bob their heads a bit, but it's possible to kill them in 2-3 shots while remaining relatively safe.
- Another method is to dodge close to the body, stay behind the mouth arms, and attack the body with free camera. The flower will attempt to turn sideways to attack with its mouth, but the player will be dragged along with it and stay safe.
- It is possible to sneak up on them despite them having a very good sight range.
- They occasionally hide at the ceiling.
- The flower that hangs from them looks similar to the white flowers growing in the Hunter's Dream.