Not much is known about these beings, except that they are kin to some of the terrifying creatures that roam the universe
Fluorescent Flower are enemies in Bloodborne. There is one found in Byrgenwerth under the bridge that leads to Rom. They may also be encountered throughout Chalice Dungeon .
The only occurrence of these outside of a Chalice Dungeon is in Byrgenwerth. They seem to have a centipedes body, an enormous tooth-filled mouth on their lower chest, and an almost ethereal upper neck and head. On their face/head is a flower that hangs limp while not attacking.
- Arcane Haze (Chalice dungeons)
- These shoot long-distance fireballs in a series of two shots as soon as they see you.
- While in front of the flower at medium range, it will use its head to sweep at the player or slam it down.
- While in short range, they will attempt to grab you and do medium damage, or the large mouth on front will spray out a puddle of silver liquid that does small amounts of arcane damage.
- Both the body and the small flower "head" are target-able.
- One method is to target the weak spot (head) and shoot it from afar. You have to time your shots because they like to bob their heads a bit, but it's possible to kill them in 2-3 shots while remaining relatively safe.
- Another method is to dodge close to the body, stay behind the mouth arms, and attack the body with free camera. The flower will attempt to turn sideways to attack with its mouth, but the player will be dragged along with it and stay safe.
- You can sneak up on them from behind.
- Lore theories exist under Kin Lore.