Hemwick Grave Women are enemies in Bloodborne.
Their mumblings give away their presence from a distance, but their screams can be deafening. They wield a variety of weapons, but what they lack in dexterity they more than make up for with intensity and tenacity.
- As a group, they are a formidable force, but are susceptible to large, sweeping attacks.
- Heavy-weight weapons are usually too slow to connect into a stun-locking combo, but are strong enough to deal lethal damage.
- Light-weight weapons are fast enough to stun-lock a single enemy but will drain stamina more quickly when facing more than one.
- Rolling into them staggers them.
|Hemwick Charnel Lane||174||299||(Quantity/Rating) Drop%||(Quantity/Rating) Drop%||(Quantity/Rating) Drop%||(Quantity/Rating) Drop%|
|Yahar'gul, Unseen Village||228||322||(Quantity/Rating) Drop%||(Quantity/Rating) Drop%||(Quantity/Rating) Drop%||(Quantity/Rating) Drop%|
These enemies come in several variations.
- Red robe with cleaver and torch
- Red robe with molotov cocktails and cleaver
- Red robe with giant hammer
- Grey dress with sickle
- Grey dress with red-hot plow
- The hags have unique verbal responses when attacked with some kind of fire damage ("Fire, Fire!", "It Burns!" etc).
- "You sicken me!"
- "You lousy rat!"
- "Burn! Burn, you fiend!"