Wheelchair Huntsmen in Bloodborne are a humanoid enemy type. Among the mob hunting the beasts, old men on wheelchairs can be found. Rich elderly men in wheelchairs are a common sight in Yharnam, and often are armed with firearms from the old wars. For those that can’t move well, there’s only one way to defend from the beasts, and the only mean they have left is violence.
These enemies can't move despite their appearance indicating (with the exception of Flamesprayer variants), but can turn in similar fashion to a turret. Therefore, when the player exits the area/room they are in or gets out of their range, they won't be able to chase after him/her. Bearing this in mind should be enough to dispose of them, as they are not particularly dangerous enemies on their own.
Moving behind them quickly and a swift dispatch is the way to get rid of them.
- Can be deadly at a distance. The key is to approach them in between shots. Once in melee range, they're easy to dispatch.
- Weapon re-loading times are long, so it is preferred to rush them then.
- The basic strategy is the same for all variants. Rush before fire or during reload, get behind them, and keep striking until dead.
These enemies come in several variations wielding one of the following firearms: blunderbuss (shooting one bullet before reloading), flamesprayer or Gatling gun.
|Central Yharnam||80||58||(x4) 100%|
|Hemwick Charnel Lane||202||58||(x4) 100%|
|Yahar'gul (Blood Moon)||374||485||-|
|Healing Church Workshop||145||99||(x4) 100%|
- "Blood! Blood will run red!"
- Maniacal laughter
- "Die you rat!"
- They look a great deal like Darkdiver Grandahl, the covenant leader of the Pilgrims of Dark in Dark Souls 2
- When left alone, they spend their time mouth breathing.