- The melee form will chase the player down aggressively and will use a flurry of devastating attacks.(Blunt)
- The ranged form will shoot chunks of blood at you at range, when the player is close enough, it will attempt to melee, but will quickly go back to using ranged attacks if the player retreats.
- One of them hides in a shaking carriage, which pops out if you approach the body in front of the carriage..
- In Yahar'gul there are bodies that kneel tall and appear to be burning with a nearly white flame. Forcing this enemy to touch these will severely wound it, slowing it down and making it an easy kill.
- Executioner's Gloves can easily stagger it once three projectiles connected it.
- Melee Type - Strafe dash around them very frequently to avoid their high damage attacks and stagger combos.
- Ranged type - Strafe while closing the distance to avoid their projectiles. They stagger easily but still hit hard, so make sure you have stamina to strafe to their side after a combo. Has extremely long range.
- NEVER dodge backwards. This enemy has a very long ranged attack and is very easy to avoid by strafing to the backside of this enemy.
|Yahar'gul Chapel||864HP||Echoes||(1-3) ??%||(3-4) ??%||(3-4) ??%|
- Beasthunter's Damp Blood Gem (3-4)
- Kinhunter's Damp Blood Gem(3-4)
- They appear to be an abomination created from the reanimation of a Casket that has been stuffed with too many bodies.
- In extremely rare cases they can be found in Chalice Dungeons.
- The cluster of skeletons surrounded by a shroud is reminiscent of Nito, the First of the Dead from Dark Souls.
- They look a lot like the statues found in Yahar'gul. Some of these statues also show messengers entering the amalgam.
- The creature is a product of The Mensis ritual, initiated by Micolash. The bodies are most likely former Yharnamites.